Liposuction Financing Los Angeles
Most people have a false perception of what cosmetic plastic surgery costs. In fact, most think that they could never afford plastic surgery. Once they realize that getting the body that they always wanted is no more expensive that buying a used car, they are eager to change their life for the better.
American HealthCare Lending is the premier financing company in the cosmetic surgery industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loan inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from American HealthCare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Term options out to 84 months (affordable monthly payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Why Choose CareCredit
Founded in 1987, CareCredit is a simple way to consolidate and manage your cosmetic surgery expenses. CareCredit offers special financing with convenient payment options.
These days’ people of every walk of life can afford cosmetic surgery. The reason for this upsurge in plastic surgery is its affordability. There are several reasons for this including:
- Cost of Cosmetic Surgery. Whether the relative cost of cosmetic surgery procedures has come down, or the price of most things has gone up, the prices of plastic surgery procedures is now within people’s spending budget.
- Availability of Financing for Cosmetic Surgery. In the old days no financial company would loan money without collateral, especially if it was for cosmetic surgery. Now, some of the major financial institutions are marketing primarily to the plastic surgery crowd. Realizing that those with a steady income can make payments for cosmetic surgery, just as if they were making it for a new car. In fact, some loan companies are becoming even more creative. They are willing to give patients a cosmetic surgery home equity loan, with the payments added to patient’s monthly mortgage payment.
- Plastic Surgeons offer financing. While it used to be that one had to pay cash for plastic surgery, now plastic surgeons accept credit card payments, financing, or even offer cosmetic surgery savings plans.
The American Society of Plastic Surgery publishes the annual statistics on the cost of different plastic surgery procedures, stratified to the region of the country.
Although this is an approximate cost of the fees that plastic surgeons charge to perform such procedures, the total cost could vary widely depending on the cost of the operating room facility, anesthesia, follow-up care, and necessary equipment or garments. Don’t be fooled by the seemingly amazing prices that you might see published in the throw-away magazines, or that you hear on radio or TV ads. They might not have included the overall price. For example, some competitive national chains that are owned and operated by non-plastic surgeons offer ridiculously low prices, with a small footnote that the cost of anesthesia or operating room fees are extra. Others might advertise attractive prices that fail to mention that your anesthesia is going to be provided by a nurse and not a board certified anesthesiologist. Others even advertise Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeons, when later you find that your surgeon is a dentist, gynecologist, or even a general practitioner with no Board Certification in Plastic Surgery. Please know that there is only one accredited and nationally accepted Board of Plastic Surgery. The so called "Academy of Cosmetic Surgery" is a non-accredidated corporation that offers certificates to any doctor that takes their weekend courses. Don’t bargain with your life! Any surgery is a serious endeavor that has costs associated with it, due to the basic expenses of an accredited surgical facility and board certified staff. While it doesn’t hurt to get a good price it is not worth possibly compromising your well being and health for the sake of the cheapest price.
The average total price for some of the common plastic surgery procedures including fees for the plastic surgeon, anesthesiologist, surgery center, implants (if indicated) and follow-up care is noted below. These do not included the cost of pre-operative testing (blood test & EKG), special equipment, implants, garments, or specialty after-care, and if necessary, the cost of revision surger
Whichever cosmetic surgery procedure you are considering, our web site has a detailed description of it in the procedures section. Take a virtual tour of our Cosmetic Surgery Practice, including the pristine and fully equipped Laser Medi-Spa, as well as our fully accredited and state-of-the-art Regency Surgery Center, in the heart of Los Angeles, in the city of Encino. We serve Southern and Northern California including cities such as Sherman Oaks, Encino, Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Thousand Oaks, Westlake, Beverly Hills, Westwood, Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Valencia, Palmdale, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Oxnard.